A rigorous process is undertaken to create your “Intintus Design”, in which the artist uses the best quality materials for prepping and protecting the material. The standards of Intintus’s painting and quality of materials used mean the art will last, but the product should be treated with utmost respect as it now is an “Intintus Design” with a valuable work by the artist. Whilst all products are subject to wear tear, the artist is not responsible for the art once it is returned to the client.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
Every leather is unique and over time you may notice creases or irregularities occur, this is part of the natural ageing process. The design its hand paint, usage and time may damage the paint.
TO KEEP YOUR PRODUCT LOOKING ITS BEST
- Avoid water and prolonged exposure to harsh sunlight.
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, hand sanitizer and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. If it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
Terms Of Service