NOTICE AND PROCEDURE
INTINTUS respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has
been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide INTINTUS
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) designated agent the written information
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description where the material that you claim is infringed is located on the site;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
INTINTUS Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the INTINTUS Sites can be reached as follows:
INTINTUS Legal Department - Brand Services ATTN: DMCA Designated Agent Phone: Email: email@example.com
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying INTINTUS and its subsidiaries that you consider your copyrighted material has been infringed.