INTINTUS, value our customers and visitors to our Websites and respect your concerns
about the privacy of your personal information and data security. Our Privacy and
applies to our Websites hosted in the United States, namely, www.intintus.com, and to
our fashion marketing and sales activities.
personal information as you interact with us online and through our customer and
• What information INTINTUS gathers from users of our Website.
• How INTINTUS uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
• How INTINTUS uses "cookies" and "IP Addresses."
• What personal information, if any, INTINTUS may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
• What kind of security measures INTINTUS takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how INTINTUS will inform you in the event of a security breach.
• The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with INTINTUS and have that information corrected, restrict INTINTUS'S use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
INTINTUS collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from
your use of our Website. We receive and store information you enter on our Website,
provide to us at our stores, or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide
information to us when you make an in-store purchase, register with our Websites, sign-
in, search or add items to your shopping cart, purchase an item, participate in a survey,
contest or promotion, apply for a job, request to receive our marketing materials, or
communicate with INTINTUS customer service. As a result of those actions, you might
supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address,
financial and debit or credit card information, and personal shopping and product
preferences. In applying for a job with us, you may provide to us your name, address,
phone number, email address, previous work experience, references and other personal
information about your background and experience.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
We do not respond to ‘do not track’ signals or similar mechanisms. Third-party service providers keep track of your browsing activities on our Website, which enable us to target advertising based on your browsing history and preferences.
Our social media tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Plus widgets, are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your activity with these tools is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best
shopping experience, the most current fashion clothing and accessories, and personal
style news. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We
do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our
affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have
requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of INTINTUS where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized or perform some other activity you have asked us to do.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of INTINTUS with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf, for example for product and service fulfillment or for marketing purposes. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Website use or share your information. INTINTUS collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
• Website usage: INTINTUS authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Website. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers' use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. INTINTUS, or one of INTINTUS'S authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Website for INTINTUS'S internal analysis.
• Online Transactions: We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, save your debit or credit card information with us online, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you may need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number, financial information, and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information. Similarly, if you wish to apply online for a job position with us, you will be required to submit relevant information about your background and experience.
• Store Transactions: We collect information about you when you purchase merchandise in our stores or sign- up in our stores to receive our marketing materials or apply for a job.
• Mobile Text Messaging: If you provide us with your mobile phone number and give us your consent, you will receive promotional alerts and marketing text messages from or on behalf of INTINTUS. Your consent is not a condition of a purchase. If you consent to receiving text messages from INTINTUS, message and data rates may apply depending on your carrier.
To update your subscription preferences, you may contact us using one of the following
To unsubscribe from our email marketing list, click the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link at
the bottom of a marketing email that you receive from INTINTUS.
To opt-out of mobile text messaging, reply "STOP" to a text message and you will
receive a confirmation message.
Please note that direct mail requests may take up to six to eight weeks to become effective.
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers´ personal information to
authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers' personal
information for INTINTUS business purposes only. Our employees are bound by
INTINTUS policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers'
personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers' personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to our Website, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and/or authentication procedures. Any personal information you save on our Website through your online account, including your debit or credit card, and other financial information, will be stored on secure designated servers, accessible only to those who require it in order to process your order and payment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, INTINTUS cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with our Website.
You have choices when it comes to how INTINTUS uses your personal information.
When you register online with our Website or sign-up in our store, you can choose not
to receive information about merchandise, services and special promotional offers from
us by direct mail, and/or email, and/or mobile text message (i.e., SMS and MMS). If you
elect not to receive such product marketing information by direct mail or email,
INTINTUS may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account and process
your transactions. You can change your preferences by following the instructions for
opting out at the end of the marketing email, or by following the instructions for
Account Information on the Websites or by contacting Customer Service at
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please follow the instructions for My Account on our Websites to correct or update your account information online, or you may contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
You can login to your account on our Website if you want to review or change the information you provide to us.
If you need additional assistance or wish more information about our privacy practices, please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website is hosted in the United States and is intended for United States residents
Children are not eligible to use our Website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use our Website in conjunction with your parents or guardians. Children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves to INTINTUS. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our Website, and INTINTUS becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.